Saturday, August 2, 2008

Questions, Questions

Where Can I Find Out More About Repo?
1. Watch the videos- SEE BELOW POST.
2. Go to the official site.
3. Google
4. Join the forum.


Why do I matter?

Despite the too-original-for-words plot, crazy cast, fan support and the positive reviews, Repo is being shunned and is rumored to only be opening in 10 theaters.

How do we stop this?
1. Sign the petiton.
2. Write an email. (NOTE: Darren Lynn Bousman has stated that now is not the time to send emails. Save for later!)
3. Tell your friends!
Who wants me to see Repo?
1. Cute little animals.
2. Many fans.
3. Your mom.
4. Paris Hilton's money, which could easily be used for evil.
5. This entire gallery!

How do I show Repo my support?
1. Sign the petition.
2. Tell your friends! Spread the word!
3. Join the forum.
4. Put banners on your Myspace, blog, etc. For more banners, join the forum!
5. NEW! BUY THE MERCHANDISE!





No comments: